Friday 16 November 2012

Edward & Bella 4EVA



There was a mad frenzy in Madrid last night at the premiere of Breaking Dawn part 2. The road along the Kinepolis Cinema was packed out.  I've never seen so many teens in one place, and I work in a huge school! The atmosphere was so loud it left me feeling deaf for the rest of the evening.  The stars arrived fashionably late, looking as moody as they did throughout each and everyone of the films.  However I still found myself getting slightly carried away and may have let out a scream or two.  Shocking I know.

La locura se desató ayer por la noche con el estreno de Breaking Dawn Parte 2. Los cines de Kinepolis estaban hasta arriba de gente. Os puedo asegurar que nunca antes había visto tantos jóvenes juntos y eso que trabajo en un colegio bastante grande. 
Las estrellas llegaron elegantemente tarde, con caras malhumoradas como nos tienen acostumbrados en todas sus peliculas. El griterío fue tal que me dejo medio sorda el resto de la noche y lo peor es que me encontré yo también gritando. Muy fuerte.


Whether or not you are a fan you have to go watch this film, if only to see what the hypes all about.  After all, the cultural impact of this saga has been compared to the Star Wars franchise.  So unless you've been living under a rock I'm sure you've already heard enough to form some sort of opinion on it.  I'm no Twihard and as difficult as it is for me to admit, I have to say it's a great ending to the series, the best by a mile.

Independientemente si eres fan o no, tienes que ir a ver esta película, aunque solo sea para ver de que va todo este fenómeno. Después de todo, el impacto de esta saga ha sido comparada con la franquicia de Star Wars. Así que, a menos que hayas estado viviendo a dos metros bajo tierra seguramente ya habrás escuchado lo suficiente para formarte una opinión al respecto. No soy una Twihard pero aunque me resulte difícil admitirlo fue un buen final para la serie y la mejor de todas ellas.


I don't know if its actually just case of it's so bad it's good.  Either way I was entertained by the weird storyline and cheesy dialogue.  My expectations were truly exceeded, despite the special effects being nothing but bad, and the acting so ridiculously over the top, that it made Steven Segal look like an Oscar winning thespian.  The only slight disappointment that comes to mind is the serious lack of topless Taylor Lautner in this film.  I didn't need my brain for any one of the films because in the end the hopeless romantic in me was won over, by Bella, Edward and Jacob.  Edward and Bella forever.  Must find myself a vampire boyfriend : )

No estoy segura si esta película es un caso de ser tan mala que al final es buena. De cualquier manera estuve entretenida por una extraña historia y unos diálogos cursis para morirse. Mis expectativas fueron sobrepasadas, a pesar de unos efectos especiales pésimos y unas actuaciones tan ridículas que hacen de Steven Segal un actor de Oscars. La única pequeña decepción que me viene a la cabeza es la falta de topless del señor Taylor Lautner. No he necesitado mi cerebro para ninguna de estas entregas porque en realidad soy una romántica incurable y el amor gano en esta película. Edward y Bella forever. Necesito encontrar un novio vampiro : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...